- Lash Tint – $18 (30 mins) includes hand massage
- Brow Tint – $15 (15 mins)
- Brow + Lash Tint – $30 (30 mins)
- Brow Shaping + Brow Tint – $28 (30 mins)
- Brow Shaping + Brow Tint + Lash Tint – $48 (45 mins)
- Full Set of 2D – $100 + tax
- 2D Fill – $40 + tax
- Full Set of 3D – $130 + tax
- 3D Fill – $50 + tax
“Sugar Lash” Eyelash Extensions
- Full Set – $99
- Lash Fill (within a 3-week period) – $55 (Every 6th fill is free!)
- Coloured Lash Add-on – $15 (Prices may vary based on customer preference)
Lash Extension Bonus:
If you are someone who is loyal to your lashes and consistently have them filled, we want you to know that you are appreciated. In turn, after every five eyelash fills, you will receive your sixth FREE!
Eyelash Extension Home Care
Eyelash extensions are not for everyone. This is a very high maintenance beauty treatment. It requires very gentle care in order for the lashes to last and stay in good condition. Once the lashes are attached you must not rub or pull on them. You must avoid mascara and eyelash curlers. It is essential you read and understand all of the information listed below:
What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are individual synthetic material. They are attached to your eyelash individually, not to the skin. Each synthetic lash is attached to an eyelash. It is a very enhancing beauty service and you DO NOT need to use any mascara while wearing these eyelash extensions. It is a very careful and intense service which requires skill and precision. Once applied, these lashes are so natural looking it is difficult to tell even up close that you have extensions on. Size and style ranges from short to long, dramatic to natural.
How long do the eyelashes last?
It is an individual process. We lose one eyelash almost every day. We also grow a new lash to replace the one that fell out. However, factors such as eyelash growth, lifestyle and general after care will affect how long the lashes last. Please do not attempt to remove any lashes on your own, seek professional help from your technician. WE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT YOU MAY CAUSE BY TRYING TO REMOVE THE EYELASH EXTENSIONS ON YOUR OWN.
Do the false eyelashes damage my natural eyelashes?
No, not at all! The lash adhesive is formulated to create a solid bond, specifically for human lashes. The adhesive dries very softly on the lash, allowing them to stay flexible and bouncy just like your own lashes. However, if you are not practicing proper home care and are touching or pulling, it is very likely that damage to the natural lash can occur.
What you should do before your eyelash extension appointment?
Before your appointment, remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser. Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application. Do not put on any mascara. We don’t want to spend time cleaning your lashes. We’d rather spend time working on perfecting your lashes. If you wear contact lenses, please remove them and wear glasses to your appointment, or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive at your appointment. Plan to set aside 1 to 2.5 hours for your appointment.
What happens if a lash should loosen or become dislodged?
Do not pull on the lash and try your best to allow it fall off on its own as this is normal depending on how long it has been since you last had them applied. Please contact your technician to make an appointment to have them removed or replaced in order to avoid damage to your natural lash. As your natural lashes fall out due to the growth cycle, you will need refills when new lashes grow. At first you may find you need a refill every 2 weeks. As you become accustomed to the extensions and with a little practice maintaining the lashes, the time between refills can be extended to 3-4 weeks.
- Do not perm or tint lashes before or after lash extension application.
- Do not use any mechanical eyelash curlers.
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Clean around the eyes with a wash cloth.
- Do not pull on your lash extensions, as it will take out your natural lash as well.
- Do not go in a sauna while wearing eyelash extensions. The moisture can loosen the bond of the glue.
- Do not use mascara unless it is specifically formulated for eyelash extensions. Even still, it is recommended not to apply anything…after all, eyelash extensions are applied so you don’t have to use it.
- Avoid all oil based products around the eye.
- Do not try to remove the extensions on your own.
- Do not cut the extensions (you may cut your own lashes).
- Clean your eye makeup without touching the extensions.
- Avoid sleeping on lashes. A silk pillowcase will save any damage done by tossing and turning throughout the night.
- Remember to come in for your lash fill as recommended by your service provider.